4 Way Split Testing
A/B Split Testing Is Important For Your Ecomm, But Have You Tried A/B/C/D Split Testing?
A/B testing is undeniably beneficial to your ecomm store’s growth.
Yet, not many vendors take advantage of split testing. And there are two main issues as to why ecomm store owners tend not to split test enough:
- Their Ecomm Platform Doesn't Provide Native A/B Testing, so finding a reliable and easy way to split test through a 3rd party app becomes tedious.
- Split Testing Can Be Time-Consuming, and it can take a lot of A/B testing before having noticeable results.
For those reasons, many vendors drop the idea of split testing, which is a massive wasted opportunity.
In the next few minutes, I will show you how split testing will benefit your store and how you can easily implement A/B and A/B/C/D testing.
More Profit With Consistent Split Testing
Split testing is vital to keep up with your customers and competition.
We live in a rapidly changing world, and if you want to get to the top and stay there, you need to adapt your store accordingly. These are some of the most essential benefits of A/B testing:
Know Your Customers To a T
By testing multiple variations of your products, pricing, landing page, etc., you can keep up with customers' shifting preferences and shopping behavior. This way, you'll stay relevant among your target audience and offer the right products every time.
Higher Profit, More Sales
As you learn more about your customer's shopping habits, you'll also learn how to pinpoint changes to get more sales. When you provide your prospects with everything they want, all they can do is buy from you, increasing profit.
But if your store is on Shopify, WooCommerce, or Magento, you know how hard it is to split test because none of these provide A/B testing natively.
That's why we created the performance platform Checkout Champ to help ecomm owners like you, who want the best features to grow their store without relying on a bunch of 3rd party apps.
With Checkout Champ you can:
- Easily A/B Test: Split test your checkout and upsell pages and track your AOV and LTV by page variation.
- A/B/C/D Test: With our platform, you can split test 4 WAYS, so you can test 4 variations simultaneously to optimize your store much faster.
- One-Click Implementation: We made it so that you don't need to be an IT expert to implement split testing, one click and you're ready to test.
Once you figure out how to run your A/B or A/B/C/D tests, you'll realize that the data you'll get from them is invaluable to your ecomm success.
They'll help you keep up with shifting customer behavior, boost performance, and offer a competitive digital experience.
Level Up Today!
If you want to level up your ecomm store, book a demo call today, and you'll get access to CheckoutChamp free for the first 30 days.