Dynamic Currency Conversion
Why It Matters And How It Can 2-3X Your Ecomm Sales
In today's ecomm market, offering customers a solid multi-currency purchase experience is not a luxury but a necessity.
This becomes crystal clear when you consider that:
- 92% of online buyers prefer to make purchases on sites that price in their local currency.
- 33% are more likely to click away from your store at checkout if the pricing is in U.S. dollars only.
If you want to grow globally, you must act locally too. The right currency solution allows you to sell products in local currencies on your international ecomm store.
One of the most frustrating things ecom store owners have to deal with is shopping cart abandonment, which happens a lot when a customer sees a ‘foreign’ currency they don’t know the exchange rate for.
And there are multiple benefits to having dynamic currency conversion on your ecom store:
What's In It For Your Ecomm Store?
There are multiple benefits to having dynamic currency conversion on your ecomm store:
Avoid extra charges, ensure customer loyalty, and reduce cart abandonment
Using multi-currency helps customers avoid extra currency conversion fees on their credit card statements. When customers see additional charges, they are far less likely to want to purchase from you.
Pricing display consistency
Pricing consistency is essential in winning a customer's trust. Multi-currency ensures that customers see your product's pricing displayed in their local currency. This, in turn, increases profit and decreases cart abandonment.
Customers can pay by bank transfer in their preferred currency
Monthly Recurring Revenue is the #1 thing investors look for when acquiring companies. Having a solid subscriber base with low churn substantially increases the value of your business.
So if you're not offering your product or service in the local currency of each region you're selling in, you could miss out on a serious opportunity to grow.
Checkout Champ Can Help
Checkout Champ is designed to enhance your existing store, NOT replace it. So you can stay on Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, or Magento, and simply ‘bolt-on’ the features you want from Checkout Champ:
- Offer a huge variety of payment options and local currencies to your customers with one click and without paying extra fees for it.
- Real time pricing display: Our multi-currency tool allows you to display pricings in round numbers in your customer’s local currency.
- Easy, one-click customization for every step of the dynamic currency conversion.
- Eliminate the cost and performance penalty of 3rd party apps: CheckoutChamp has everything already built-in from payments to customization to marketing funnels
- Easy and pain-free migration process
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime: No matter how complex your stores are, you’ll never have to worry about Checkout Champ going down.
Not to mention that adding Checkout Champ to your store will be as easy as pie. In fact, we provide a personal Client Success Representative to every store owner to help you with every single step of the onboarding process.
Level Up Today!
If you want to level up your ecomm store, book a demo call today, and you'll get access to CheckoutChamp free for the first 30 days.